If the Gods won't save them... I will. And if any God gets in my way... I'll kill them.
Buddha is Humanity's representative in the sixth round of Ragnarok, going against Zerofuku, and later Hajun, despite initially being listed as a representative for the Gods.
Buddha is a prominent deity in the Dharmic Pantheon, being the founder of Buddhism, one of the Four Sages, as well as one of the few divine beings, alongside Heracles and the Valkyries, who are not in favor of destroying Humanity. Buddha was formerly a Human by the name of Gautama Siddhartha (ゴータマ・シッダールタ, Gōtama Shiddāruta) and a famous philosophical figure hailing from Nepal, before attaining enlightenment and eventually ascending lớn Godhood.
Bạn đang xem: record of ragnarok buddha
Buddha takes the size of a tall, muscular man in a tank top with glasses along with robes tied around his waist wrapping back lớn his hands. He wears a bindi on his forehead, and has his light green hair, đen ngòm on the sides, tied backwards in a classical/old-fashioned way with what seems lớn be a golden type of crown. He also dons earrings, a pair of rectangular glasses, and has elongated earlobes. He has sharp canines and is seen most of the time sucking a lollipop. The tank top he wears is accompanied an eyepatch-wearing rabbit design with the word "USACHAN" written right below it. The rabbit is possibly in reference lớn the Buddhist tale of the moon rabbit, which symbolizes an ultimate act of altruism. Buddha's eyes are usually completely đen ngòm without pupils, but occasionally, a lily appears in each eye representing the seven lilies that appeared when he took his first steps.
Following his battle in Ragnarok. Buddha wears now an eye patch on his left eye and a new tank top wearing the same rabbit design, but now with their eyes and mouth closed, and the word "OYASUMI" written right below it.
Baby Gautama Siddhartha
Buddha with his hair down
Buddha's second outfit
Buddha has an easygoing attitude and does not seem lớn take anything seriously. He is also quite confident in his power as seen when he challenged the Seven Lucky Gods and Loki all by himself.
His confidence is sánh great, he said he wouldn't mind challenging Zeus lớn his face. He is also unabashed and extroverted; he talks comfortably with anyone he meets, sometimes expressing his thoughts aloud and acting in any way he pleases in front of any audience. Furthermore, he is extremely courageous, not willing lớn let anyone push him around, regardless of whether they're God or Human, saying that only he can move himself.
Buddha also seems lớn show great animosity and disrespect towards his fellow Gods, as seen when he ignored everything Loki had lớn say lớn him, yawning even when Ebisu was threatening lớn kill him, defied Zeus' words and agreements, told all the Gods in attendance lớn shut up, and threatened lớn kill anyone who stood in his way.
Xem thêm: xem bóng đá tivi
In contrast, Buddha has an intense drive lớn protect Humanity, as seen when he goes against the orders of Zeus and fights for the Humans despite agreeing lớn it previously, and still calmly tells every God in attendance that he'll kill any of them that try lớn stop him. Buddha is also biased towards certain individuals, as seen when he didn't share his sweets with Zeus, but openly offers Brunhilde popcorn, and is more open and outgoing with her compared lớn Zeus. Buddha has a tendency lớn say "Shaddap" frequently, further accentuating his child-like demeanor. Because of his personality, Brunhilde called him, "History's Strongest Adolescent" (史上最強の思春期, Shijō Saikyō no Shishunki).
Godly Strength: Buddha possesses godly physical strength, as shown when a light kick from Buddha damaged Zerofuku sánh much that he coughed up blood and couldn't breathe. Buddha could also push Zerofuku's giant axe with his shield as well as strike with sánh much force, it caused him lớn bleed.
Godly Speed & Reflexes: Buddha managed lớn react lớn and dodge Ebisu's point-blank shot effortlessly and with finesse, and could easily match Zeus in tốc độ and reflexes while trying lớn keep his candy bowl away from him. In his match against Zerofuku, Buddha effortlessly dodged his incessant and blinding axe swings, occasionally even moving at speeds that surpassed Zerofuku. With the help of his precognition, his reaction time is further improved, lớn the point where he usually makes a preemptive move lớn dodge before his opponent even attacks.
Godly Endurance and Stamina: Buddha was capable of exerting himself lớn his physical and mental limit throughout the duration of his fight with Hajun, even after being pushed lớn a near death state he was still able lớn continue fighting. Buddha's tolerance lớn pain was shown when he withstood multiple of Hajun's attacks and even enduring the pain of having his abdomen punctured and having one of his eyes gouged out.
Wisdom: As one of Four Sages, Buddha possesses great wisdom. He is referred lớn as the Buddhahood Enlightened One, who rediscovered an ancient path lớn freedom from ignorance and craving as well as complete release from the cycle of rebirth and suffering. His teachings are one of the core aspects of Buddhism, the world's fourth-largest religion.
- Calm State: After reaching enlightenment, Buddha become detached from his baser instincts, rarely feeling any size of anger or hatred. This makes his movements more fluid and allows him lớn dodge most attacks without feeling stressed while simultaneously maintaining a perfectly clear and relaxed mind. However, this ability is not perfect, since he can still get angry under certain circumstances.
Indomitable Will: During his fight with Hajun, Buddha showed his determination lớn defeat Hajun in order lớn avenge Zerofuku, even when he sustained many serious injuries and pushed lớn near death state, Buddha never once faltered or showed any size of fear towards Hajun, even lớn the point where the Gods and Hajun himself were amazed by Buddha's will.
Enhanced Charisma: As part of his royal education, Buddha has learned all of the necessary skills required lớn rule a country. After abandoning his royal position, Buddha went on a journey where he managed lớn get followers and believers effortlessly. These believers would spread his teachings, reinforcing Buddha's position as the founder of Buddhism.
Weapons Master: Buddha is shown lớn be proficient in many forms of weaponry. His Six Realms Staff can be transformed into a great variety of weapons, which Buddha can use in combat.
- Swordsmanship: From a young age Buddha was taught swordsmanship, as part of his royal education, and soon enough, he became more skilled phàn nàn his own teacher. Buddha is a very skilled swordsman, being able lớn defeat Hajun with his Shichishito.
Semi-Immortality: Like all Gods, Buddha is eternally youthful, being incapable of dying due lớn old age.
Divine Physiology: As a God, Buddha is a being with divine and transcendent attributes and characteristics far superior lớn any ordinary human. Like all Gods, his body toàn thân is completely invulnerable lớn weapons created by Humans, however, he can still be harmed by physical attacks from individuals with superhuman strength and Divine Weapons.
Buddhist Realm Empowerment: As the founder of Buddhism, Buddha can draw power from the six worlds which mankind can reincarnate into, better known as the "Six Realms", with each one having a size of the Bodhisattava Kannon protecting them. This power takes the size of his Six Realms Staff, which stores the power of those six guardian Buddhas.
Xem thêm: xem phim cô gái từ quá khứ
Common Destiny: Due lớn his connection lớn the Pure Land, Buddha has access lớn the power of "Common Destiny" present within the world of Buddhism which allows a person lớn bring out their full potential by entrusting their fate lớn another. Before Ragnarok, Brunhilde sought him out lớn learn about "Fates Intertwined" sánh that the Valkyrie's "Völundr" would enable them lớn fight against the Gods by entrusting their lives lớn the wielder. It is through this concept that Humans are capable of harming the Gods with their weapons.
Pure Enlightenment Eighth Consciousness (正覚・阿頼耶識, Shōgaku Arayashiki): A divine ability, one which only those who're enlightened can utilize. This ability allows Buddha lớn see a moment into the future by reading the fluctuations of a creature's soul and the radiance in the light of their will lớn determine their actions, granting him a size of precognition. The moments Buddha sees can be witnessed enough times for him lớn know exactly how and when lớn best avoid incoming attack. Buddha has used this multiple times, such as when he took a peek into the future in order lớn better dodge Ebisu's gunshots. However, this ability was best displayed during his fight against Zerofuku, where he constantly and effortlessly dodged the latter's attacks flawlessly despite the size of his battle axe. It is implied that his normally-blackened pupils turn into lily patterned when he activates this ability. However, one drawback of his future vision is that if there's no light in the soul of an entity, Buddha cannot see their future.
|Turn About, Six Realms (廻れ、六道, Maware, Rikudō): A divine weapon transformation technique channeled using Buddha's Six Realms Staff. Once activated, scrolls materializes from the the staff, slowly engulfing it. However, the staff changes lớn best suit Buddha's emotions, sánh he is unable lớn choose which weapon he wants lớn wield.|
|First Realm: Divine Realm, Wish-Granting Wheel Kannon - Loka Pala (Twelve Deva Axe) (壱之道 天道如意輪観音・十二天斧, Ichi no Dō: Tendō Nyoirinkan'non - Rōka Pāra): The Six Realms Staff transforms into a long, golden halberd which Buddha uses lớn counter Zerofuku's nunchaku-like swords.|
|Second Realm: Animal Realm, Horse-Faced Kannon - Nirvana (弐之道 畜生道馬頭観音・正覚涅槃棒, Ni no Dō: Chikushōdō Batōkan'non - Niruvāna): The Six Realms Staff transforms into a giant spiked club capable of dealing massive blunt force, nearly knocking out Zerofuku in a single blow.|
|Third Realm: Human Realm, Unshakable Cord Kannon - Akshaya (Indestructible Vajra Sword) (参之道 人間道不空羂索観音・金剛独鈷剣, San no Dō: Ningendō Fukūkensakukan'non - Akusayā): The Six Realms Staff transforms into a golden shortsword, which Buddha used lớn defend from Zerofuku's Misery Cleaver: Storm Formation and engage in close ranged combat.|
|Fourth Realm: Asura Realm, Eleven Faced Kannon - Ahimsa (Shield lớn Destroy the Seven Misfortunes) (四之道 修羅道十一面観音・七難即滅の楯, Shi no Dō: Shuradō Jūichimenkan'non - Ahimusā): The Six Realms Staff transforms into a giant golden shield, capable of withstanding Zerofuku's giant axe strike without sustaining any damage.|
|Fifth Realm: Preta Realm, Thousand-Armed Kannon - Salakayas (Scythe of the Wild God) (五之道 餓鬼道
千手観音・荒神の戦鎌, Go no Dō: Gakidō Senjūkan'non - Sarākāyasu): The Six Realms Staff transforms into a giant scythe with the head of a lion. This size can only be attained when Buddha is overcome with hatred.
|Divine Weapon Lotus (Völundr) (神器蓮生, Verundo): Using the power of Buddha's "Fates Intertwined", Zerofuku entrusts his fate with Buddha lớn perform a Völundr and create a Divine Weapon from the handle of the "Misery Cleaver", using Buddha's own compassion as the source lớn power it.|
|Mahapari Nirvana (Blade of the Celestial Eye's Awakening) (天眼妙覚大涅槃斬, Mahāpari Niruvāna): Buddha holds the Great Nirvana Sword - Zero above his head and unleashes a downward slash with tremendous force. This attack was capable of easily cutting Hajun’s body toàn thân into pieces.|
- (To Zeus) "The only one that can move bầm, on Heaven or Earth, is bầm."
- (To the Gods) "If the Gods won't save them...I will. And if any God gets in my way...I'll kill them."
- (To Brunhilde) "I lượt thích 'em! Those eyes full of worldly trouble! Almost lượt thích good and evil don't matter lớn you as long as you can achieve your goal. Well, whatever. But there's one thing you oughta remember... I can't just leave that be, now..."
- (To Odin) "Didn't I tell you guys? Friend or enemy, good or bad, God or Human. It doesn't matter who you are...'cos in this whole world, I'm just me!"
- (To Zerofuku) "Happiness...ain't something you can give lớn other people. It's something you've gotta attain yourself![...] Where there's shadow there's light you know?[...] So, how about it? Want lớn reach enlightenment with bầm, bud?"
- (To Zerofuku) "One is truly one's own master... Zero. You've gotta love yourself."
- (To Hajun) "You know what it takes lớn confront your own weakness...? To fight back against your inexperience and lớn try and overcome it? It takes puberty. You don't have that. And that's why you're weak."
- (To himself) "Zero... Can you see it? This... is our path. Let's go. Together."
- (To himself) "Heh... Damn, that's cool... See you later... Zero..."
- (To Brunhilde) "Y'know, Bu-chan... I really lượt thích your eyes... full of worldly desire..."
- (To Sakata Kintoki) "There's a guy I want you lớn look into.[...] The man who will shake up Ragnarok... the Dragon-Slaying Hero... Siegfried."
- (To Brunhilde) "This Ragnarok and your ex-boyfriend, Siggy... Are they somehow connected?"
- (To himself) "Bu-chan... You're really letting your puberty issues go overboard, huh?"
- He is shown lớn have an incredibly large sweet tooth, demonstrated when he asked Brunhilde if she had any candy on her when he was being taken lớn the emergency room and when he joyfully ate the Kintarō-ame that Sakata Kintoki brought him during recovery. He also, evidently, has his own brand of lollipops, known as "Buddha Chups".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 47 (Page 54).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 33 (Page 50).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 44 (Page 21).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 34 (Page 23-24).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 44 (Page 10).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 33 (Page 36).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 34 (Page 8).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 43 (Page 4).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 43 (Page 42-44).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 45 (Page 66).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 46 (Page 1).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 47 (Page 6).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 47 (Page 11).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 34 (Page 9).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 42 (Page 26).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 46.
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 47 (Page 5-6).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 44 (Page 15).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 33 (Page 32-34).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 43 (Page 23-24).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 46 (Page 23-24).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 46 (Page 41).
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 47 (Page 4-5).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 48 (Page 6).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 47 (Page 8).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 48 (Page 16).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 46 (Page 46-47).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 51 (Page 34).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 51 (Page 38).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 51 (Page 42).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 52 (Page 38).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 53 (Page 31).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 46 (Page 46).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 52 (Page 40).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 44 (Page 17-18).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 44 (Page 23-24).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 44 (Page 47-49).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 48 (Page 27).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 52 (Page 35-36).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 53 (Page 29).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 53 (Page 39).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 54 (Page 11).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 65 (Page 41-42).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 77 (Page 21).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 77 (Page 24).
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 54.
- ↑ Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Manga: Chapter 65.
|v - e|
|Einherjar||Adam • Buddha • Jack the Ripper • Kojiro Sasaki • Leonidas • Lü Bu • Michel Nostradamus • Nikola Tesla • Qin Shi Huang • Raiden Tameemon • Sakata Kintoki • Simo Häyhä • Soji Okita|
|Gods Fighters||Apollo • Beelzebub • Bishamonten • Hades • Hajun • Heracles • Loki • Odin • Poseidon • Shiva • Thor • Zerofuku • Zeus|
|Valkyries||Alvitr • Brunhilde • Geirölul • Göndul • Göll • Hlökk • Hrist • Randgriz • Reginleif • Thrud|
|Humans||Abel • Albert Einstein • Alfred Nobel • Anne • Arthur Conan Doyle • Cain • Cao Cao • Cao Pi • Castor • Chen Gong • Chun Ou • Chun Yan • Confucius • Dane Tesla • Ensign T • Eve • Galileo Galilei • Genpaku Sugita • Guan Yu • Hagis • Hanemon Seki • Hokusai Katsushika • Inshun Hozoin • Iori Miyamoto • Isaac Newton • Isami Kondo • Ittosai Itto • Jack Smith • Jataka • Jesus • Johann Sebastian Bach • Kagekatsu Toda • Kagemasa Toda • Kajinosuke Tanikaze • Ken Seki • Kisaburo Onogawa • Liu Bang • Liu Bei • Liu Che • Marie Curie • Mary • Michelangelo • Milka Tesla • Musashi Miyamoto • Nobutsuna Kamiizumi • Seigen Toda • Seijuro Yoshioka • Sekishusai Yagyu • Socrates • Suddhodana • Sun Quan • Thomas Edison • Toraji • Yohachi Urakaze • William Shakespeare • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart • Xerxes • Zhang Fei • Zhu Yuanzhang|
|Gods||Adamas • Agni • Aphrodite • Ares • Benzaiten • Brahma • Daikokuten • Durga • Ebisu • Forseti • Fukurokuju • Gaia • Ganesha • Heimdall • Hermes • Hoteison • Indra • Jurojin • Kali • Lilith • Nishumbha • Parvati • Proteus • Rudra • Shumbha • Tyr • Varuna • Vishnu|
|Demons||Andras • Chiyou • Flauros • Incubus • Python • The Serpent|
|Angels||Azazel • Lucifer • Samael|
|Animals||Cerberus • Huginn • Muninn • Red Hare|